- Hope is for Church.
- If you want something, go get it.
- Jorge Posada was a catcher for the New York Yankees.
- Always state time in particular increments; instead of saying you’re 5 minutes away, say you will be there in 6 minutes.
- It doesn’t matter if you are technologically inept.
- Say something straight to the point - don’t embellish it with glitter (just as I did here). If it is meaningful, its importance is understood.
- If you are late, don’t speed. Be safe and get there when you get there.
- Express gratitude.
- Talk to your dog as much as you can.
- Never feel guilty about not doing something. Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted time.
Always believe that you can - and then you will.
In honor of my light and mentor, PN. I am forever grateful for your wisdom, love, guidance, and humor. Thank you.
I love you.